Wednesday, September 9, 2009

New Story

As promised, a new story.

Yes, this does mean I see the light at the end of the tunnel of my Sidney Crosby story. It's been a fantastic ride, and I'm sad to even know that it's even coming to an end.

I'm beginning to switch my focus from what's said and done with Noelle and Sid to the potential within my new characters. I'm going to try something a little different with this fanfic, and hopefully make it more character-driven. I hope you like it nonetheless.

Like any writer, I appreciate your comments as well as your criticisms. I won't make any promises about the frequency of updates and posts, especially once the season begins, but knowing I have readers awaiting the next installment gives my writing a bit more of a priority. I'll be taking a bit of a break between stories, so don't expect anything right away. I'll post a few chapters at once so you all can get into the story appropriately. Keep your eyes peeled. I hope to have this up and running shortly, because I'm positively brimming with ideas.

I'm going to set the mood with a few of my favorite inspirational Max Talbot videos (like that spoils the surprise):

A&L Motors Commercial 1
A&L Motors Commercial 2
Commercial Outtakes
Pizza Hut Hot Seat
Runway Walk
What a Smart Ass

2 comments:

  1. very sad "nothing worth winning" is comming to an end.....-=[

    i am excited for this story, cant wait to read it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also excited for a new story...woohoo!

    ReplyDelete